Jason Fieber retired and moved to Thailand at the age of 33…
He’s a best-selling author and the creator of the popular investment blogs Dividend Mantra and Mr Free at 33.
Jason is a real rags-to-riches story and in this episode, I sat down with him to discuss; why he moved to Chiang Mai in Thailand, how he created an online blog with 500,000 readers per month and how he invested almost 70% off his net income into the stock market.
To learn more about Jason visit the links below.
5 Steps to Retire in 5 Years: https://amzn.to/2EmnhsN
The Dividend Mantra Way: https://amzn.to/2rstgUg
USA Today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGN1rgSfb6k
Mr Free at 33: https://www.mrfreeat33.com/
❤️ SUPPORT THIS PODCAST
When you become a Patron not only will you help to support this podcast and channel but you’ll also get access to:
– Full video episodes up to a week early.
– Exclusive outtakes and bonus content.
– Find out who’s coming on ahead of time and ask my guests questions.
– Private monthly meetups.
Click here to become a Patron: https://www.patreon.com/brettdev
🎧 SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
🔎 DISCOVER MORE
– Visit my website: http://bit.ly/2wnKRyP
– Sign up for my Freelancing Masterclass: http://bit.ly/2NhjMER
– Join my Chiang Mai Q&A community: http://bit.ly/2wbUH7s
– Like my Facebook page: http://bit.ly/2PAJLs7
– Follow me on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2PApEu5
#digitalnomad #entrepreneur #podcast